John Sears and Andy Fletcher have joined forces with Sebastian @ NLR- Power and Control Manufacture of the NMS-1000 Nitrous Management System www.NLRSYSTEMS.com.
The NMS-1000 Nitrous Management System will be installed on the Area 51 Camaro and run at multiple X275 events up and down the east coast in 2011. John and Andy were looking to improve consistancy and increase the amount of quick tuning they had on the camaro and talked with Sebastian to see if the NMS-1000 would be the right choice for their racing program. John met with Sebastian at PRI and was able to get a quick tutorial on the operation of the NMS-1000 and that sealed the deal! Those looking to improve consistancy and control should look no further than NLR Systems!
The NLR NMS-1000 Nitrous Management System Features:
* Billet Aluminum enclosure
* Fully Programmable Nitrous/Fuel Curves
* Analog Input from Wideband O2 Sensor for Logging and Safety Shut-off if too Lean
* Data Logging of Nitrous/Fuel Solenoid and O2 Input for Tuning
* Hold and Wait Feature with Adjustable Resume Ramp.
* Ground or 12 Volt Activation
* Analog Output for use with Aftermarket Ignitions and Fuel Systems to Retard Timing, Add Fuel Based on Nitrous Percentages ,User Designed Graph. Can also be used to datalog the nitrous activity!
* Built in Timer for Second Stage Activation, Retard Activation, or Fuel Enrichment
* Compact Size: 5 1/8″ X 3 3/8″ X 1 3/16″
* Ability to save 3 set ups