SpeedWire Systems has signed on as the Official Integrated Wiring and Switch System Company of the X275 series for 2011. SpeedWire will be paying contingency at 10 select X275 events throughout the coming season. SpeedWire is a well recognized company providing racers with proven sustainable electronics, switches, and wiring for race cars. With brilliant design and construction, this revolutionary integrated race car wiring system can be adapted for any application from basic street cars to full blown outlaw cars.
SpeedWire Systems offers systems for all applications including nitrous, turbocharged, and supercharged with easy to replace relays and fuses. Many racers currently in the Outlaw Small Tire community are using SpeedWire Systems and can attest to the ease of installation and the quality of workmanship that goes into each of the main circuit boards, switch assemblies, or power modules.
Highlights of SpeedWire Systems:
- – Place up to 11 switched functions with 8 or 10 switch panels
- – Simple and compact lightweight design
- – Professionally engineered circuitry
- – Self-diagnosing LEDs for fuse and relay outputs
- – Flame, moisture and vibration-resistant materials
- - Flame-retardant epoxy and enclosure UL rating 94V-0
The X275 Drag Radial Series is pleased to have SpeedWire Systems on board for the 2011 season. SpeedWire will pay $100 in contingency to each race winner and $50 in contingency for the runner up position if using SpeedWire Systems circuit boards and switch panels.
Qualifying is simple:
- – Be equipped with SpeedWire Systems Control Panel and/or Switch Panel or Two Stage Nitrous Controller
- – Place the SpeedWire Systems contingency decal on the side window glass or front bumper.
- – Proper contingency forms will be available for the contingency payouts and verification by X275 Tech will need to take place prior to awarding any of the contingency funds.
- – SpeedWire provided decals with your initial purchase but if you do not have the decals please contact John@X275.net so that he can provide them to you.
If you would like to purchase products or have any questions about SpeedWire please contact:
The contingency program will be available at the following events:
- The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia SGMP: 2/25 – 2/27
- Rockingham Civil Wars North Carolina: 4/8 – 4/10
- Piedmont Ultimate Outlaws North Carolina: 5/28
- Milan Ultimate Outlaws Michigan: 6/11
- MIR East Coast Door Wars Maryland: 7/30
- Yellow Bullet Nationals Cecil County Maryland: 9/2 – 9/4
- MIR Ultimate Outlaws Maryland: 9/17
- Rockingham Civil Wars North Carolina: 9/23 – 9/25
- Radial Revolution SGMP: 10/21 – 10/23
- Snowbird Nationals Bradenton Florida: 12/2 – 12/4