Thank you to BAER BRAKES and Rick Elam for all their support of X275! As the official brake company of X275 BAER BRAKES is offering X275 racers a chance at some additional cash with a win or runner up finish! All you need to have are a set of Baer front or rear brakes on your ride and a BAER BRAKES contingency decal and you qualify for an extra $100 to win or $50 if you runner up at any of the events listed below. If you are interested in a set of brakes or want more information please stop by the vendor area at the upcoming Holcomb Motorsports Civil Wars Event in Rockingham to see the products first hand and talk with Rick or Gabi.
Baer, Inc. is committed to be the global leader in high performance automotive components through the development of innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations.
In support of our mission we will:
• Bring to market innovative, customer-focused solutions faster and better than any of our competitors.
• Be relentless in our pursuit of defect free products.
• Encourage a team-based culture of learning and continuous improvement that will empower all Baer associates to achieve our shared corporate objectives, as well as personal goals.
• Respect our customers as an extension of the Baer family, providing them a pleasurable, safe and valuable service.
• Be “the” authority and source for brake systems, related components and information with the performance market
BAER BRAKES is also the title sponsor for X275 at the Civil Wars Event where it’s paying 10K to win!
Bradenton Motorsports Park/Snow Bird Nationals: 12/1 – 12/3/2012
Palm Beach International Raceway: 7/14
Virginia Motorsports Park: 3/24, 5/12, 6/2, 9/15, 10/6
Rockingham Civil Wars: 3/30 – 4/1 and 9/21 – 9/23
Maryland International Raceway/East Coast Door Wars: 4/6, 4/21 – 4/22, 5/18, 7/27, 8/10
Cecil County Dragway: 7/7 plus the YB Nats on Labor Day Weekend.
You can contact BAER BRAKES on the internet at www.BAER.com or here: http://baer.com/contact-baer